- Over 30 years teaching experience
- Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Instructor
- Featured in a number of instructional articles in Golf Magazine
- Featured on the cover of Golf Magazine
- Former PGA Tour Player
- Participant in the 2008 Fry’s Open, 2009 FBR Phoenix Open, 2009 and 2010 U.S. Senior Open Championships, 2013 Senior PGA Championship, 2014 WM Phoenix Open, 2015 US Senior Open
- Host instructor on the Golf Channel’s “Golf Academy Live”
- 19 years as Director of Instruction for the Grayhawk Learning Center at Grayhawk Golf Club
Paul's Private Instruction Rates
|Junior – Half Hour|
|PGA Rate — 1 Hour|
|Trackman — 1 Hour|
|9 Hole Playing Lesson|
|5 Hour Package|
* Greens Fee and Cart Included
Paul's Half Day Workshop Rates
Paul's Full Day School Rates
Day schools include instruction on the Driving Range, on course play with cart and green fee, and lunch.
Please call Paul for dates and he will design a school specifically for you.
Paul’s experience on the PGA and Nike Tours, where he carded seven top 10 finishes, coupled with more than 30 years experience as a golf instructor provides the foundation for his profound understanding of the game. That said, its’ not surprising that Paul is noted as one of Golf Magazine’s Top 100 instructors.
Prior to arriving at Grayhawk’s The Learning Center, Paul served as the director of golf instruction at the prestigious Lely Resort Golf and Country Club in Naples, Florida. While at Lely Resort, Paul was awarded numerous teaching awards, including South Florida Section of the PGA Teacher of the Year. Paul has been featured in several golf-related media including The Golf Channel’s “Golf Academy Live” and Golf Magazine, to name a few.
Paul credits Peter Kostis as a positive influence on his teaching career. “I’ve worked with Peter Kostis on my own golf game for 22 years and he’s helped me tremendously. I look forward to passing along to my students what I’ve learned from Peter over the years.”