- 25 years as Director of Golf Instruction at Grayhawk Learning Center and a total of 30 years of instruction experience.
- Southwest PGA Teacher of the Year and South Florida PGA Teacher of the Year
- Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers in America and Golf Digest’s Best Teachers in Your State (Arizona)
- Featured in numerous articles, including host instructor on Golf Channel’s “Golf Academy Live”
- 108 combined starts on PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Korn Ferry Tour, including the 2008 Frys.com Open, 2009 FBR Phoenix Open, 2014 WM Phoenix Open, U.S. Senior Open Championship (2009, 2010, 2015, 2018, 2019) and 2013 Senior PGA Championship.
Private Instruction Rates
|Playing Lesson||$600 (cart and green fee included, some restriction apply)|
|2-Day Golf School||$2,500/person. Min. 2 students – Max. 4 students|
Paul’s career on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Korn Ferry Tour, including seven top-10 finishes, added to more than 30 years of experience as a golf instructor all come together to provide profound understanding of the game of golf.
“Every player is unique and each student has their own individual goals,” Paul said. “I don’t believe in any one teaching method or system. My goal is to make each individual student become the best player they can be. Old-school fundamentals, coupled with ‘new-school’ technology, will help you play your best golf.”
Paul has been named one of Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers in America, Golf Digest’s Best Teachers in Your State (Arizona) and featured in various golf-related media, including Golf Channel’s “Golf Academy Live.”
Prior to Grayhawk, Paul served as the director of golf instruction at the prestigious Lely Resort Golf and Country Club in Naples, Florida. While there, Paul was named Teacher of the Year for PGA South Florida, an award he again earned in the PGA Southwest after relocating to the Valley of the Sun in 1997.
Paul credits Peter Kostis as a positive influence on his career in golf.
“I’ve worked with Peter Kostis on my own golf game for 22 years, and he’s helped me tremendously. I look forward to passing along to my students what I’ve learned from Peter over the years.”