We always do our best to take good care of guests and staff, especially now, when additional health and safety measures are critical.
In light of the governor’s recent executive orders, the golf courses at Grayhawk Golf Club are open for play. The restaurants are not only open for take-out, but we have now reopened all our restaurants (Phil’s Grill, Quill Creek Cafe, Isabella’s Kitchen and The Morning Joint) for dine-in services. Both the golf and dining operations are supported by effective health and safety protocols.
- Golfers are encouraged to walk or ride solo in golf carts.
- Golf carts are sanitized after each use and coolers have been removed.
- Payment in the golf shop is limited to credit card transactions.
- Hitting bays on the practice tee are set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- The maintenance team inserted barriers into the bottoms of the cups to prevent contact.
- On-course water coolers, rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Keep at least six feet from other players.
- Leave the flagstick in the hole throughout the round.
- Don’t handle other players’ clubs.
- Wash your hands several times during the round.
- Replace the handshake on the 18th green with an elbow bump or tip of the cap.
If you have questions, give us a call 480.502.1800 or click the button to book a tee time.
With CDC guidelines in place, Isabella’s Kitchen, Quill Creek Café, Phil’s Grill and The Morning Joint are now open for dine-in and take-out services. Beverage carts are serving on-course golfers. Tom’s Thumb and The Roof are open for walk-up orders.
A few restaurant health and safety measures:
- Staff hand washing and covering of coughs and sneezes strictly enforced.
- Tables are arranged to maintain safe distances and parties limited to 10 or less.
- Often-touched areas are sanitized frequently by the full-time cleaning crew.
- No-touch credit card transaction option available.
- Guest tables and surrounding areas are sanitized between seatings.
- Employees sanitize between transactions, and guests also are asked to do so.