We always do our best to take good care of guests and staff, especially now, during the COVID-19 outbreak when additional health and safety measures are critical.
In light of the governor’s executive order, our golf and take-out food services remain open, supported by effective health and safety protocols. This allows golfers and diners to securely enjoy Grayhawk under these unprecedented circumstances.
Some of the steps we are taking:
- Golfers are encouraged to walk or ride solo in golf carts.
- Golf carts are sanitized after each use and coolers have been removed.
- Payment in the golf shop is limited to credit card transactions.
- Hitting bays on the practice tee are set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- The maintenance team inserted barriers into the bottoms of the cups to prevent contact.
- On-course water coolers, rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Keep at least six feet from other players.
- Leave the flagstick in the hole throughout the round.
- Don’t handle other players’ clubs.
- Wash your hands several times during the round.
- Replace the handshake on the 18th green with an elbow bump or tip of the cap.
If you have questions, give us a call 480.502.1800 or click the button to book a tee time.
Isabella’s Kitchen, Quill Creek Café and The Morning Joint remain open for take-out food & beverage service with curbside pickup. Mojo also is open for walk-in, take-out service. For golfers, Tom’s Thumb and The Roof are open for walk-up orders, along with on-course beverage carts.
A few restaurant health and safety measures include:
- Take-out and curbside service is available only.
- Where possible, doors are left open to prevent touching handles and push-plates.
- These and other often-touched areas are sanitized frequently by the full-time cleaning crew.
- Guests swipe their own credit cards for all transactions.
- Employees sanitize between transactions and guests also are asked to do so.
Special Offer: 50% off Packaged Wine, Beer and Liquor with Food Purchase